- Preview Fully Guided Full Arch Immediate Implant Reconstruction Case with nSequence Prosthetic ProtoThis video will feature a two jaw fully guided full arch immediate implant reconstruction case using the nSequence® prosthetic plan. It will focus on a comprehensive, step by step surgical protocol and includes detailed coverage from extractions to placement of the provisional prostheses with 5-year follow-up. There are many pearls to be gleaned from this video.
- Step-by-Step All-on-Four Dentures: Part 1: ImpressionsThis video provides an explanation of how to take impressions for Implant Dentures. While this technique is mainly geared towards fixed implant dentures, a similar technique can be used for removable implant overdentures. The main difference is that border molding is used when making removable overdentures.
- SIC invent Dental Implant Procedure: SICmax implant insertionDental Implant Systems from SIC invent set standards in contemporary dental implant therapy. They represent a unique synthesis of many innovative ideas, the influence of recent scientific discoveries and the requirements inferred from many years of practical work with implants.
- The Most Difficult Full Mouth Implant Case | Part 1Luke S. Kahng, CDT., Master Dental Technician, shows how he designs the chrome cobalt metal frame for a full upper arch case. Pictured is the patient with the wax try-in. After the design is complete and the metal bar is milled, we will complete it with a ceramic exterior for a top-of-the-line restoration. This prosthetic is light weight and strong as well as beautiful!
- Implantes Dentales en QuerétaroCaso estético de implantes dentales paso a paso. La paciente perdió los dientes por caries dental y se le tuvo que colocar injerto de hueso previo a colocación de implantes. Posteriormente se realizó diseño de sonrisa Digital para planear el resultado final y de acuerdo al diseño, decidimos colocar 2 implantes dentales sosteniendo 3 dientes y una corona de circonio individual en el diente lateral. Caso realizado por Dr. Federico Baena Q
- Dental Education: The Evolution of Implant Connections Feb 15, 2017One of the most significant advancements in the implant industry in the past decade is the growing preference of the conical connection. For practitioners who started with external and internal hex implants, the benefits of conical connections might not be immediately obvious.
- Straumann® Mini Implant System Step by StepSmiling, laughing and eating naturally add to a quality of life that every edentulous patient would love to maintain. Now you can provide edentulous patients presenting reduced horizontal bone availability with a less invasive*, immediate removable fixation of their overdenture.
- TSIII Fixture Placement & Impression taking (Pick-up and Transfer Impression Copings)This video is provided by OSSTEM Implant for practitioners who would like to follow the suggested protocol for placing a TSIII fixture using the Taper Kit and also: choosing the correct size Healing Abutment, taking an abutment level impression for the Rigid or Transfer Abutment, taking a fixture level impression with either the Transfer Impression Coping (closed tray technique) or Pick-up Impression Coping (open tray technique).
- SIC invent Dental Implant - Prosthetic Animation: Bridge-Work (Open Tray Technique)The tray should be perforated in the region of the implant to facilitate insertion of the transfer abutment fixation screw. The abutment has a shortened inner hex, which allows accurate, distortion-free and stress-free impression taking, even with divergent implants. The emergence region of the gingiva has a cylindrical design and the head section is provided with retention. The transfer abutment is fixed in position on the implant using the retention screw for 17.5 mm transfer abutments.
- Tapered IM animationTapered IM dental implants are designed for posterior implant restorations. Available in 7 and 8mm diameters, the implant design features deep aggressive threads for compressive bone loading and primary stability. The reduced collar diameter ensures the implant doesn’t deviate from its intended placement location in extraction sites. Tapered IM implants platform switch to a 5.7mm prosthetic connection.
- Outsourcing Inclusive Titanium Abutments Utilizing UCLA Plastic AbutmentsAlthough in-house CAD/CAM systems can be extremely expensive, the benefits of digital implant dentistry are still accessible even without this large, upfront investment. Outsourcing of custom abutment fabrication achieves the same prosthetic outcome with little investment in equipment and training.
- All on 4 Dental Implants ExplainedLong ago, dentures were the only option for replacing an entire arch of teeth. Thankfully, there is now a more comfortable and permanent solution. Dental implants offer patients many advantages and are designed to look and function just like real teeth. That means no creams or adhesives are required!
- Scan Bodies | Enamel PearlsDid you know you can take digital impressions of dental implants? Instead of scanning a prepped tooth, to impress an implant, a scan body is used. Scan bodies are specific to implant companies, and can be used with Carestream dental software to create a digital implant impression. Simply place the scan body, take a digital impression, and send the digital files to your dental lab or in-house mill to create custom abutments and implant crowns.
- Socket Preservation in Lubbock TX | Hill & Ioppolo Oral & Dental Implant Surgery of LubbockBone grafting is a treatment that our oral surgeons use to retain bone structure when your teeth are no longer present and can be performed in our office in Lubbock, TX. The roots of your teeth stimulate the bone beneath your gums, preventing bone loss.
- Dental Implant Procedure - Two StageIn a 2 stage dental implant placement situation the dental implant is placed and a cover screw is placed on top of it. the gum tissue is placed over it and the implant is not seen. After a few months the implant is exposed and a healing cap is then placed on the implant and the tissue allowed to heal around it.
- Restoring dental implants video BioHorizonsThe BioHorizons 3inOne Abutment is a versatile abutment that enables clinicians to deliver and restore implants using a minimal number of components. Besides being used as an abutment, the gold-hued 3inOne Abutment can also be used as a surgical mount and an impression component.
- NICE Implant Drill Protocol | Alpha-Bio TecNICE is an advanced new NARROW implant solution for narrow alveolar ridges and limited spaces by adjacent teeth and roots. With a narrow and tapered body, an apical part that has sharp deep threads and variable thread design as well as the optimal Internal conical Hex connection, NICE is the ultimate system to expand your clinical treatment options. Together with a high quality design of prosthetics parts the NICE implant ensures long term esthetic result.
- Rehabilitación atornillada | Alpha-Bio Tec.Alpha-Bio Tec lanza su nueva línea para rehabilitación atornillada avanzada con un diseño más delicado y angosto. Estos productos brindan una solución óptima para realizar rehabilitaciones tanto en implantes rectos como angulados, y además, son estables y muy confiables. Esta línea de productos de avanzada mejora los resultados estéticos, y aumenta la simplicidad, la versatilidad y la flexibilidad del trabajo tanto del dentista como del técnico.
- IMPRESIONES SOBRE IMPLANTES con pilares Flexafit - Prótesis directa a implanteDescripción en 10 pasos del ÚNICO SISTEMA que permite tomar impresiones de arrastre, con cubeta cerrada y tránsfers metálicos sobre cualquier sistema de implantes. Los pilares Flexafit hacen que el proceso sea fácil, rápido, cómodo y preciso.
- OSSTEM IMPLANT TSIII System Surgical Procedure (Taper Kit and Straight Drill Kit)TSIII SA implant, developed with extensive R&D experiences by Osstem Implant, features an SA surface treatment that fully exploits the excellent pluri-potential capacity of osteoblastic cells. It shortens the bone healing time, and improves the secondary attachment force. In addition, SA surface is adopted to have a convenient placement and initial stability due to its optimal body design.
- How to make impressions for dental implantsThe object of making an impression in implant dentistry is to accurately relate an analogue of the implant or implant abutment to the other structures in the dental arch. This is affected by use of an impression coping which is attached to the implant or implant abutment. This impression coping is incorporated in an impression – much as a metal framework is 'picked up' in a remount impression for fixed prosthodontics. With implant copings the coping is usually attached to the implant or abutment with screws.
- Help KitAdvantage 1. Fixture remover: Easy to remove the failed fixture without causing damages to the adjacent bone 2. Screw remover: Easy to remove the broken screw, as well as protect the internal threads of the fixture from being damaged 3. Abutment Hex remover: Easy to remove the broken hex, as well as protect the internal threads of the fixture from being damaged
- MIS BondBone Surgery 2020 (3D Medical Animation)BONDBONE is an innovative synthetic bone grafting material, which takes the best qualities of hemihydrate and dihydrate calcium sulfate and combines them into one unique product. Due to its novel engineering process, BONDBONE has excellent handling properties.
- Bone Grafting: Essential Indications and Techniques in Implant DentistryLimited bone availability makes implant placement challenging and sometimes unpredictable. Candidates for implant therapy must have enough bone to enable implant placement in a position that allows for proper form, function and emergence profile of the dental prosthesis.
- What is a dental bone graft?What is a dental bone graft and why would you need one? This 3D animation explains the different options for adding bone when a tooth is missing. This is an important part of the dental implant procedure explained By Dr. Penchas. Dr. Penchas is a houston dentist and author of "Dental implants made simple".
- Extraction, Flap, Bone Graft, Membrane Placement & SuturingPhysics Forceps atraumatic extraction followed by predictable flap design, allograft particulate bone graft (GoldOss) and long lasting membrane placement (EPI Guide). Overview of suturing techniques and how to have your membranes predictably stay in place for the proper healing time. Dentistry by Dr. Tim Kosinski.
- Periodontal plastic surgery with mucoderm® & Straumann® Emdogain® - by Prof. Dr. G. ZucchelliIn this surgical video Prof. Zucchelli describes in-depth the steps of the treatment of a class I gingival recession using the coronally advanced flap in conjunction with mucoderm® and Straumann® Emdogain®. After flap preparation, hydration of mucoderm®, cleaning of the root surface and treatment with Emdogain®, mucoderm® is cut to shape and fixed at the recipient site. The complete coverage and suturing technique is shown in detail.
- Treatment of periodontal disease - Scaling and root planing - Tartar ©It shows how plaque and tartar will accumulate around the teeth and how it is removed using different instruments, thus returning the gum to a healthy state. Here we can see the process of probing, one of the elements used to diagnose periodontal disease. The greater the measure, the greater is the existing periodontal pocket.
- Watch as ATRIDOX® is applied for treatment of chronic adult periodontitis - DenMat Dental ProductsATRIDOX (doxycycline hyclate) 10% is a major advancement in the treatment of periodontal disease. It is a locally applied antibiotic (LAA) that is placed gently below the gum line into periodontal pockets where bacteria thrive and cause infection.
- Apiñamiento severo sin extracciones con brackets de autoligadoEn apiñamientos severos lo mas común para corregirlo es realizar extracciones de primeros premolares según el diagnóstico y experiencia del Ortodoncista, en éste caso es un maxilar inferior comprimido en forma triangular y no presenta protrusión dental lo que lo hace candidato para realizar tratamiento expansivo con brackets de autoligado.
- Tracción de Canino Incluido con Fuerzas Elásticas - Autoligado CamaleónPara la tracción de un canino incluido con aparato fijo Camaleón lo primero que tenemos que hacer es generar espacio en la arcada o bien mantener el existente, para ello emplearemos un muelle comprimido o pasivo según sea el caso. La tracción del canino puede realizarse anudando un módulo elástico al arco e insertando el extremo libre de aquél a una tapa con hook al canino. Otra forma es enhebrando una ligadura elástica en el arco y tensarla con una ligadura atípica que agarre al canino pasando por el slot de su bracket con una tapa insertada, o bien, podemos emplear un hilo elástico anudado a un botón cementando al canino y anudarlo de nuevo hasta el arco abrazando el canino.
- Cirugía de tracción tratamiento de Ortodoncia (CANINO)La exposición quirúrgica, también conocida como fenestración, se lleva a cabo mediante una cirugía ambulatoria con anestesia local. Se practica una ventana sobre la mucosa (encía) para acceder al esmalte del canino y poder adherirle un aditamento con el que poder tirar o traccionar de éste. La colocación de un canino en su arcada, en ausencia de otras alteraciones, suele requerir entre 12 y 24 meses de tratamiento, con independencia de la edad del paciente.
- Clinical tip: Midline Correction with Intermaxillary ElasticsAsymmetric intermaxillary elastics are often indicated for midline correction. However, asymmetrical elastics in the posterior segment often result in occlusal canting due to unwanted molar extrusion. To avoid this side effect, a recommended alternative is to use z-shaped elastics in the anterior segment instead of asymmetrical elastics in the posterior for mild midline correction.
- Mesialización de un molar inferiorEn este nuevo vídeo vamos a explicar como realizar la mesialización de un molar inferior, sin la necesidad de colocar brackets en otros dientes, mediante la ayuda de un microtornillo. Es un caso típico donde el paciente no quiere colocarse un implante, y en el antagonista sólo hay un molar. Importante llevar cuidado con el brazo para que no lastime en la mucosa (reforzar con composite).
- ORTOCERVERA / Ortodoncia: Arcos Seccionales AceroEl arco seccional del acero permite el control y la corrección de los sectores laterales de las arcadas antes de la corrección de las arcadas completas con el fin de minimizar posible efectos parásitos en el frente anterior. Se confecciona a partir de un arco de acero de 4 asas T.
- Anterior direct composite restoration performed by Dr. Manauta with Unica anterior matrixThis video shows the Class III direct composite anterior restoration performed by Dr. manauta using the anterior matrix Unica anterior. In this case, Dr Manauta proceeds with buiding the mesial marginal wall first. The contoured shape of Unica anterior allows to reconstruct the margins in an anatomical way. The doctor also fixes Unica anterior with myWedge to the distal margin and myCustom resin (flowable) to the mesial one. This method allow to carefully hold the matrix in place without collapsing it into the cavity.
- Restauración directa del diente frontal en 3 minutos (video acelerado). Restauración dental anteriorLa restauración directa del diente es la restauración de la forma del diente mediante la superposición de capas de material de relleno especial (para este fin se utilizan composiciones especiales, que permiten que el esmalte natural se repita en estructura, color y transparencia) en la cavidad bucal del paciente.
- How to fix a chipped/broken tooth, dental bonding, composite Pasta Evergreen Dental, Billerica, MAHi, I am Andy Huh, DMD @ Evergreen Dental in Billerica, MA. In this video, I would like to show you how I can repair a chipped / broken front tooth via dental composite resin filling, so we can bring smile back. This is not a real person, it's dental manikin model. Thank you!
- Step by Step with LOCATOR F-Tx: Case presentation by Dr. P.O. ÖstmanLOCATOR F-Tx is a simplified, time-saving solution for full-arch restorations with no compromise to prosthesis strength or aesthetics. Optimized for efficiency and chair time savings compared to conventional screw-retained systems, LOCATOR F-Tx features a novel, “snap-in” attachment that eliminates the need for sub-gingival cement or screw access channels. LOCATOR F-Tx is the latest innovation from Zest Dental Solutions expanding treatment options for the edentulous patient—with less chair time and higher patient satisfaction.
- Fluorosis treatment using Icon infiltration, step by stepIn this video, Dr. Marie Clement clearly demonstrates the treatment steps for the infiltration therapy, which is as straightforward as it is gentle. From the preparatory etching and infiltration with a highly fluid resin to the esthetic result.
- White spot treatment using infiltration with Icon - step-by-stepIn this short video, dentist Dr. Erik-Jan Muts from the Netherlands clearly demonstrates all of the treatment steps for infiltration therapy, which is as straightforward as it is gentle. From preparatory optional sandblasting, etching and infiltration with highly fluid resin to the final esthetic result.
- Office Dental Whitening Kit (Opalescence 40%)Teeth Whitening Our teeth can stain throughout a lifetime through a variety of factors including but not limited to dark colored beverages, coffee, red wine, tea & a lack of quality oral hygiene. This staining can affect the brightness in our smile. However, dental whitening gives us the option to lighten our teeth.
- Clareamento dental em consultório com Whiteness HP Blue (Passo a Passo)Clareamento de dentes Vitais Faça uma boa avaliação da cavidade bucal do paciente; presença de cárie, restaurações deficientes, fissuras no esmalte, recessões gengivais, gengivite e outras características que se julgarem importantes devem ser verificadas e tratadas antes do procedimento. Providencie sua proteção e a do paciente.
- Teeth Bleaching: Get Better Results with GBT ( Guided Biofilm Therapy)Clinical case: 32 year old male patient visits the dental office with a desire to have his teeth whitened. After initial assessment of the soft tissues, teeth were disclosed with the 2 tone disclosing agent. Patient was made aware of the mature biofilm in various areas of his mouth and subsequently motivated on the oral hygiene.
- Dental Cleaning | Hand Scaling TipsCurrently, during the pandemic lots of different states, dental hygiene schools, dental offices, etc are not allowed to use the ultrasonic scaler due to the aerosols. So, this video was made in hopes to help you feel more confident hand scaling... or feel that you’re not alone in hand scaling... AND to offer some tips to help lower your stress about hand scaling.
- How Teeth Are Professionally Deep Cleaned | Deep CleanedGuided Biofilm Therapy is a different technique in comparison to traditional dental cleaning. It shows patients exactly where there is a buildup of bacteria on their teeth using a purple film. Faye Donald, a registered dental hygienist, walks us through the process from start to finish, explaining how it deep cleans a mouth more effectively than traditional methods.
- Professional dental cleaning on patient with mild gingivitisGuided Biofilm Therapy on a patient with low grade gingivitis. Probing depths were between 1-2 mm with localized bleeding in a few areas of the mouth. Disclosing the biofilm with the EMS Biofilm disclosure revealed generalized early biofilm pink in colour. Biofilm was removed using AIRFLOW technology and erythritol powder PLUS. PS instrument was used to remove all calculus especially from interdental areas. Treatment completed with topical fluoride.
- Extreme Dental Cleaning 2 - Black teeth turned white !!This is how a proper dental cleaning is done in a smoker patient. Smoking and poor oral hygiene causes gum disease. This is a severe case of bone loss that caused mobility of this patients teeth. The nature of this dental cleaning is non surgical and the patient has been treated under no anesthesia. It might look very difficult to manage but it could be done in several appointments painlessly.
- Houston Cosmetic Dentist...Worst Tartar I have seen! Watch how we remove it.Houston Cosmetic Dentist, Dr. Terri Alani, the TexasToothLady, shows how to remove super thick tartar...One of the worst cases she has ever seen...The patient could not eat properly due to pain from her gums but this procedure removed all the thick tartar and gave her back healthy gums.
- Polishing Tips & Tricks (for RDH)This has been a super requested video from my IG followers! However, I am not a dental hygiene instructor - so please do not take technique tips from me. But, I am a full-time clinical hygienist and I've found lots of great tricks throughout my years on how to make the polishing portion of cleanings smooth.
- CleanJoy – Fluoride-containing tooth cleaning and polishing paste | VOCO GmbH - EnglischCleanJoy is the new tooth cleaning and polishing paste used for professional tooth cleaning and polishing within the framework of prophylactic treatment. This paste is used to remove soft and hard plaque as well as extrinsic staining caused for example, by tea, coffee or tobacco. CleanJoy is also used for cleaning and polishing tooth surfaces as well as restorations as part of professional tooth cleaning.
- How to Give Local Anesthesia for Dental ProfessionalsAfter viewing the techniques, procedures, theories and materials presented herein, you must make your own decision about specific treatment for patients, exercise personal, professional judgement regarding the need for further clinical testing or education, and rely on your own clinical expertise before trying to implement new procedures.
- Dental AnesthesiaAnesthesia is a controlled condition of unconsciousness induced by medication. Nowadays, dentists use a local anesthetic called Lidocaine (also known as Xylocaine or Lignocaine), the modern replacement for Novocaine and procaine, which where discovered in 1905 by the German chemist Alfred Einhorn.
- How To Reflect And Retract A Full-Thickness Flap For Third Molar SurgeryThis video discusses key tips for simplified reflection of full-thickness mucoperiosteal flaps in the third molar region. A look at common retractors, incision techniques, help tips are covered in the video. Maintaining a clean, accessible, well-lit surgical field is key to doing proper surgery.
- All-on-4® nSequence® Implant Surgical Technique Using Zest Chairside® Attachment Processing MaterialThis video demonstrates the patent-pending, proprietary nSequence® Guided Prosthetics™ protocol placing Nobel Biocare Active implants and attaching a highly esthetic, strong, and functional fixed bridge immediately after implant placement. Demonstration of the Bone Foundation Guide, Surgical Guide, and Multi-Unit Abutment Rotation Guide for fast and efficient implant placement.
- Wisdom Tooth Extraction In Under 3 MinutesThe eruption of wisdom teeth is troubling for many as impaction causes them to disrupt the neighboring molars. Removal of wisdom teeth is common these days and their complexity differs from person to person. Generally, removing the upper wisdom teeth is a less complex procedure as seen in this straightforward case.
- Surgical Tooth Extraction [WARNING] Extreme Decay Beneath CrownWhen a tooth can no longer be saved, an extraction can be made to preserve the well-being of the patient's oral health. In this case, severe tooth decay beneath a pre-existing crown has exhausted the tooth beyond saving, making that a tooth a candidate for extraction. Patients with good recovery of healthy bone and gum can consider an implant to replace the extracted tooth.
- Live-surgery by Dr. Bernd Giesenhagen: The maxgraft® bonering techniqueThe surgeon Dr. Bernhard Giesenhagen performs bone augmentation and implant placement in one single surgery with the Bone Ring Technique. He gives step-by-step instructions how to place maxgraft® bonering in a single tooth gap. Other materials being used include cerabone®, Jason® membrane and L-PRF.
- All Full Mouth Zirconia is not Equal!In this video, Luke covers the Full Processing of the top-of-the-line Syton™ 7-Star restoration as a new method for the patient of this live case, who just so happened to be the Dentist's mother! Sometimes, Full Mouth Zirconia Implants are not possible to make due to implant positions and long Pontic. Because of the many obstacles and challenges, we will instead resort to alternative, but effective, methods.
- How To Make A Hybrid Acrylic Partial with Attachment - The Entire Process | Dental Lab LearningIn this video we work through the entire process of creating a Hybrid Acrylic Partial with Attachment. You will walk step-by-step with me and my technician as we work through an actual in-lab case together.
- Discover the Fast and Easy e.max and Zirconia micro layering method [ Quick And Great Results ]Discover the Fast And Easy Results Dental Technician Training you will discover the new easy of e.max layering. I am showing an advanced E.max layering technique using zirconia crowns fabricated with a micro layering technique to get Fast And Easy Results. I am using E.max porcelain different translucencies and mamelon powders. In this digital smile design file with a facial cutback, I will reduce worktime and increase efficiency and aesthetics.
- How to Create the Framework of a Porcelain Fused Metal ArchIn this video, we demonstrate how to create a Metal Framework for a PFM Arch. Starting from the model to create the Wax Up, then finalizing the design, and then casting it into metal, along with 3 case examples narrated by Luke S. Kahng, Certified Dental Technician and owner of the dental lab LSK121 Oral Prosthetics.
- Layering central incisors by understanding the ceramic powders IN ENGLISHvirtual course about layering two central incisors teeth, the objectives of this course are; learning how to mix the porcelain powders and how to cutback the porcelain to allow integration of both, And how to unifying the optical properties of different base coping materials, In this course you will learn the concept of the dynamic powder and the brush cutback, materials used in this course are; IPS e.max Ceram Impulse, IPS e.max press, IPS e.max ZirCAD, IPS Ivocolor stains.
- No Prep Gingival Veneers | Best Conservative SolutionLuke shows how he designed a PFM Maryland bridge with ceramic gingival veneers, an optimal conservative approach to this case that doesn't damage the remaining teeth. The gingival veneers help to prevent further decay of the exposed roots of the teeth while also offering a cosmetic aesthetic.
- Removable partial denture ©These removable prostheses are attached to some natural teeth by non-rigid devices, called retainers (also known colloquially as "hooks") and, in some cases, also rest on the mucosa of the edentulous areas. For these reasons, when biting on them a certain swaying is noticed, so the mastication is not as effective as with natural teeth.
- How To Make A Fiber Flex™ Partial - The Entire Process | Dental Lab LearningLSK121 Oral Prosthetics shows you how we make our Fiber Flex™ Partial from start to finish. From design, fitting the teeth, contouring and shaping, adding spures, setting in flask with buff stone, boil out, tcs injection, and buffing to a shine.
- Adhesive cementation of ceramic veneersThis video describes the procedures for adhesive cementation of ceramic veneers and crowns. The universal adhesive Prime&Bond active was used on etch-and-rinse mode and the resin cement Calibra Veneer was used. Fantastic ceramic work by master ninja ceramist Ivan Ronald Huanca, with the help of Lucas Pizzolotto and Rose Kumagai.
- Shade Adjustable Veneers & Diagnostic Wax Up TechniqueMost Dentists are familiar with Prep-Veneers and many are now familiar with No-Prep Veneers. This presentation will cover these topics, as well as introduce you to a new concept; Minimal-Prep Veneers. You will be presented with the use of the Diagnostic Wax-Up Technique, which will help you determine where to prep and how much to prep Minimal-Prep Veneers. In addition, this presentation will show you how you and your patient can determine the final shade of No-Prep veneers, chairside, using Shade Adjustable Veneers Techniques.
- Zest LOCATOR R-Tx Technique - Placing Abutments & Pick-up of Housing in DenturePatient demonstration of LOCATOR R-Tx®, a new and contemporary version of the well-known LOCATOR® abutment from ZEST Anchors. This video demonstrates the basic technique for removing healing abutments, placing and torquing LOCATOR R-Tx Abutments, preparing the denture after reline for housing pick-up, and attachment processing with CHAIRSIDE® Attachment Processing Material. Additionally, clinical techniques are described to successfully pick-up LOCATOR R-Tx Denture Attachment Housings into a denture to convert it to an overdenture.
- Laboratory Reline for LOCATOR and LOCATOR R-Tx Dentures: Step-By-Step TechniqueTechnique demonstration illustrating the essential steps for a clinician or technician to reline a Zest Dental Solutions LOCATOR® (Legacy) or LOCATOR R-Tx® Removable Attachment System case. This comprehensive video includes the basics of working with ordering LOCATOR and LOCATOR R-Tx abutments and materials needed to make this procedure simple!
- Technique Demo: Pick-up LOCATOR® Denture Caps using Zest's CHAIRSIDE® Attachment Processing MaterialDemonstration of CHAIRSIDE®, a unique Attaching Processing Material from Zest Dental Solutions. This video demonstrates the basic clinical technique for attaching a denture to a 2 implant LOCATOR® overdenture.
- Straumann Pro Arch Step by Step OverviewWithin the existing Straumann product portfolio, dentists can choose from several prosthetic treatment options to treat edentulous patients. Straumann Pro Arch offers dental professionals the opportunity to provide fixed full-arch treatments with an immediate provisional restoration.
- Pick-up of LOCATOR® Denture Caps using Zest's CHAIRSIDE® Attachment Processing MaterialDemonstration of CHAIRSIDE®, a unique Attachment Processing Material from Zest Dental Solutions. This video demonstrates the basic patient clinical technique for attaching a denture to a 2 implant LOCATOR® overdenture.
- BEGO Semados® Ball AttachmentTo ensure the optimal anchoring of implant-supported complete dentures, Semados® implant systems boast a wide selection of components with various anchoring types and geometries for individual patient cases. For example the Ball attachment abutment: for restorations in the edentulous jaw on two implants; available in three gingival heights (GH 0, GH 3, GH 5); female part system can be freely selected; direct chairside procedure possible.
- Immediate Denture Surgical TemplateThis instructional video is part of the RESD 1211 Complete Denture II course curriculum at New York City College of Technology. Video is made for instructional and educational purposes ONLY. No products or companies mentioned are endorsed by NYCCT, they are only mentioned for educational purposes.
- Measuring Tissue Height for LOCATOR and LOCATOR R-Tx AbutmentsTechnique demonstration illustrating the essential steps for a clinician or laboratory technician to properly choose the height of a LOCATOR® (Legacy) or LOCATOR R-Tx® Removable Attachment System from Zest Dental Solutions. This comprehensive video includes the basics of working with and ordering LOCATOR and LOCATOR R-Tx Abutments!
- Live Root Canal Demonstration on tooth #18 by Dr. Brett E. Gilbert, Board Certified EndodontistLive root canal (endodontic) treatment on tooth #18 performed by Dr. Brett E. Gilbert. This video demonstrates the full treatment from three camera angles including through the dental operating microscope.
- COMPLETE ENDODONTIC TREATMENT + DENTAL ASSISTANT video CLINCAL STEP BY STEPVideo from presentation and workskop of International students congress in Brno. Caries removal Pulp chamber opening Root Canal Treatment Adhesive build up with FRC post including Dental assistant FRC post prepraration and mixing of dual cure composite
- Complete endodontic treatment of a lower first molar step by step.A case of simptomatic irreversible pulpitis of a lower first molar with complex internal anatomy showing three canals in the mesial root (middle mesial canal) and two in the distal root with extensive calcifications of the pulp chamber and narrowing of the root canals.
- What is Endodontics?Endodontology is the Latin term for the science of treating dental roots. The knowledge of dentistry grows as in every medical subject, a specialization is vital. Endodontology involves root treatment, radioectomy, root amputation and many more treatments which deal with the endodont-the root canal system and are treated by the endodontist.
- Access Preparation Mandibular Molar: Case I: Advanced Endodontics: Dr. RuddleThe access preparation is an essential element for successful endodontics. Preparing the endodontic access cavity is a critical step in a series of procedures that potentially leads to the 3-D obturation of the root canal system.
- Periapical abscess: Pathogenesis, clinical features and paths of spreadPeriapical abscess or a dento-alveloar abscess is a pyogenic infection of the periapical region. This suppurative process may develop from an acute apical periodontitis or an already existing chronic lesion like a periapical granuloma.
- Nonsurgical management of periapical lesionsSurgically treated periapical lesions show enhanced healing kinetics compared with those treated nonsurgically.[ Surgical removal of the periapical, chronically inflamed tissue allows a fresh blood clot to form, thereby converting a chronic inflammatory lesion into a new granulation tissue, where healing might proceed much faster.[64,65] The Apexum procedure uses two sequential rotary devices, the Apexum NiTi Ablator and Apexum PGA Ablator (Apexum Ltd, Or Yehuda, Israel), designed to extend beyond the apex and mince the periapical tissues on rotation in a low-speed handpiece, followed by washing out the minced tissue. A clinical trial reported significantly faster periapical healing in the Apexum-treated group (95%) than in the conventional root canal treatment group (39%) at six months, with significantly less postoperative discomfort or pain. However, whether the procedure was able to remove all the periapical inflammatory tissue was beyond the scope of the study conducted. Further studies regarding this procedure are in progress.
- Pulpotomia: Protocolo Clínico | Leonardo MunizEste vídeo demonstra o protocolo clínico para a pulpotomia, que é indicada, principalmente, para dentes com rizogênese incompleta. Inicialmente deve-se proceder a remoção do tecido cariado com curetas e brocas em baixa rotação. Após a exposição pulpar, o teto da câmara pulpar deve ser removido para permitir uma adequada remoção da polpa coronária. Na sequência é realizada a limpeza da cavidade, a hemostasia e a aplicação de hidróxido de cálcio PA. Após a acomodação do hidróxido de cálcio, o seu excesso eliminado com um leve jato de ar. O cimento de hidróxido de cálcio é aplicado então, ao redor do pó e, depois, sobre ele. A cavidade deve ser preenchida, preferencialmente, com cimento de ionômero de vidro.
Crown and Bridge
- Innovative Treatment Options in Thailand for Missing Teeth.Fixed Bridges Dentures ImplantsThere are many state-of-the-art dental treatments and prevention options available in Thailand today, there are fewer reasons for having to extract (remove) teeth for 2-3X the price you can expect to pay in Amazing Thailand. We understand that when something does go wrong with your teeth there is no time to waste. Removing a tooth is the last option because we know that removal may lead to severe and costly dental and cosmetic problems if the tooth is not replaced.
- Bruxzir® Solid Zirconia - Anterior Bridge Replacement, Ch. 2Anterior bridge replacement using the IOS Fastscan Optical Impression System. In Chapter 2 of 4, Michael C. DiTolla, DDS, FAGD goes over the Reverse preparation technique and ovate pontic receptor site preparation. Indications for BruxZir full-contour zirconia have previously been limited to posterior crown & bridge restorations as an esthetic alternative to metal occlusal PFMs and full-cast restorations.
- Dental bridges types - Lapointe dental centresBridges belong to the family of accessories aiming to fill toothless spaces. They are made up of one or several porcelain teeth attached to the nearby teeth. To affix the bridge to the neighbouring teeth, we proceed in different ways. There are several kinds of bridges. The name of the bridge is determined by the type of attachment that binds it to the adjoining teeth.
- Dental bridge - Fixed dental replacement ©A bridge is an option to replace missing teeth. For doing so it is necessary to prepare the adjacent teeth that will become the pillars of the bridge. Once the pillars are prepared, impressions will be taken to create molds in which the bridge will be manufactured. Then the bridge is cemented on the pillars.
- SIC invent Dental Implant - Prosthetic Animation: Single Crown (Closed Tray Technique)The Exposure Following osseointegration, the dental implant is exposed and the gum (gingiva) is shaped with the aid of a gingiva former. After 10-14 days, an impression can be taken, which acts as a basis for the dental technician to make your prosthesis.
- Technique Demonstration: All-on-4 Benchtop Conversion Using CHAIRSIDE Attachment Processing MaterialThis video demonstrates The technique used to place a temporary bridge and lute temporary cylinders using the larger CHAIRSIDE Attachment Processing Material is demonstrated. Additionally, laboratory techniques illustrate how to finish and process the temporary bridge using the smaller CHAIRSIDE syringe.
- Which Dental Oral Scanner Should I Buy?Luke S Kahng, Certified Dental Technician, explains the difference between analog impression models and digital scanned and 3D printed models, and the difference it makes for the laboratory. He also discusses how dental professionals can find a scanner that works for their needs and budget and how to get the best results from the dental lab using an oral scanner. Luke embraces the latest in technology for giving patients the best tooth restorations.
- How To Use CEREC Primescan Intraoral ScannerDiscover how to use the CEREC Primescan Intraoral Scanner by Dentsply Sirona. In this tutorial, join Matt Kunzler, Henry Schein Digital Technology Specialist, for a walk-through of how to scan a patient's mouth using the most advanced digital scanner on the market. Primescan provides a level of accuracy never before seen in dentistry. At the peak of innovation, it is widening the gap between those with and without digital dentistry.
- Dental Lab Life: Scanning an Implant in 3ShapeIn this episode of Dental Lab Life, Zahn Technical Support Specialist, Alex de Vos, reviews the implant scanning workflow in 3Shape 2017. He uses 3Shape Dental Designer paired with a 3Shape E2 Scanner to demonstrate scanning a single crown abutment and also offers model prep best practices.
- RPD Step-by-step: Designing, Investing, Casting & FinishingJoin Ken Kincaid, CDT & owner of Bismarck Mandan Dental Lab, a family-owned lab in Bismarck, ND for a step-by-step overview of utilizing the BEGO digital workflow system to produce high-quality removable partial dentures. Workflow steps that will be covered include 3Shape partial design, CAMbridge nesting, 3D printing, casting, and finishing.
- UP560 dental laboratory desktop scanner releaseUP560 dental scanner is the latest release scanner from UP3D, with its excellent fastest scanning speed, most accurate precision and better true color texture scanning functions, it is suitable for dental implant scanning, for more information you can visit UP3D official
- QuickscanIOS, intraoral impression scanner tutorialAccurate, digital impression scans The Full Color, Powderless Intraoral Scanner The QuickScan IOS is powderless and off ers full color digital scans. It is equipped with the latest technology of the new generation of intraoral scanners. Tested by independent labs, it’s accuracy and performance is comparable to other leading scanners but at a fraction of the cost!
- Digital Dentures: What You Need to Know3Shape, the worldwide leader in dental CAD has developed a denture module that automates setup and wax-ups. We have been designing dental restorations using CAD for more than a decade. Today the denture is now becoming automated. We will discuss tooth libraries as well as provide a demonstration of digital scan, setup and digital denture wax up. The end result is amazingly optimal, speed to design is unmatched by analog procedures and the savings for these operations will be significant to any lab.
- The Future of Digital DentistryCarbon Digital Light Synthesis™ dental products are changing the patient experience through modern craftsmanship that provides consistent accuracy the first and every time for unmatched fit, finish, and comfort. Learn how we're ushering in the future of digital dentistry.
- 3Shape TRIOS - Possibilities of capturing vertical relations with TRIOS3Shape TRIOS gives you the possibility to record jaw relations both in static and dynamic occlusion. When it is necessary for treatment purposes you can also record the vertical dimension of jaws in a constructive bite for treatments that do not require teeth preparation. You can also register dimensions for treatments that require teeth preparation or removal.
- 3Shape Clear Aligner Studio workflow with Bernhard Egger3Shape super user Bernhard Egger—owner of Natural Esthetics Lab—demonstrates how he uses 3Shape Clear Aligner Studio for his clear aligner cases. In this how to, Egger walks you through the workflow for the all-in-one software solution that can unlock new opportunities for your lab.
- Live Demonstration of the Occlusal Clearance Tool with Dr. Bret JacobsonDr. Bret Jacobson discusses the many benefits of using the iTero® Element™ Scanner for all restorative cases highlighting the Occlusal Clearance tool in this live demonstration from the iTero booth at the 2016 American Dental Association Annual Meeting.
- CS ScanFlow: Implant Scan Recorded ClassThis recorded class is designed for clinical team members and provides instruction on acquiring a 3D scan. This class details the steps to acquire images of the upper jaw, lower jaw, and the buccal bite registration; and teaches you how to prepare a scan and check it for consistency and quality; and how to export or save the scan.
- Introducing CS Model+ v5 - The Affordable Aligner Alternative*CS Model+ v5 makes it possible for clinicians to design clear aligners in-office.* The intuitive software also offers “degree of difficulty” case ranking, automatically generated intermediate treatment steps, interproximal reduction (IPR) suggestions, and a library of attachments.**
- Design Aligners In-House with CS Model+ v5*Using advanced algorithms and artificial intelligence (AI), the latest version of CS Model+ now helps dental practices meet patient demands for clear aligners and respond to industry trends by enabling the design of aligners. The aligner models can be exported to an FDA approved 3D printer for in-house aligner fabrication.
- CS ScanFlow - Parte 2 Impronta Ortodontica/Standard Creazione ModelliQuesto tutorial fornisce le informazioni per effettuare una scansione standard a fini ortodontici con il software CS ScanFlow. Include consigli per ottenere un’acquisizione ottimale e indicazioni per la creazione e l’esportazione di modelli.
- CS 8100 3D Family - The Power of Simple CBCTWith its legendary ease of use and latest enhancements, the CS 8100 3D’s Evo Edition delivers outstanding image clarity in all modalities. This simple 4-in-1 solution offers great value and no compromise on quality—ideal for general dentists and endodontists who want to benefit from in-office CBCT imaging.
- Medit i500 Workflow including Calibration and Full Arch Scanning as part of our i500 Review!The Medit i500 is one of the latest newcomers on the intraoral scanner market. It touts itself as the 'easy entry into digital dentistry' and is one of the most affordable when compared to other scanners from big names such as 3Shape, CEREC, Carestream Dental, Planmeca etc. It may be affordable, but does it deliver in terms of performance?
- e.Max Veneer Removal with Hard Tissue LaserThis veneer removal with a hard tissue laser focuses on the removal of e.max veneers using a Erbium Yag Dental laser. The e.max veneers are one of the tougher removals in cosmetic dentistry and with this dental laser we got them off in a short time period.
- Comparative Study of No prep, Laser Removal, and Minimal prep Veneers on the same patientThis video presents a patient willing to have no-prep veneers placed, removed with a laser, and then have minimal-prep veneers placed, offering a unique opportunity to compare the two side by side. The two techniques are then compared and discussed in detail using the "after" photos from each procedure.
- Dental Restoration with Waterlase Laser Dentistry - BIOLASEReplace missing teeth or repair damaged teeth with restorative dental treatment using Waterlase, a patented combination of laser energy and water - enabling dentists to perform various procedures and requiring fewer shots and less anesthesia.
- LightWalker: Hard and Soft-Tissue Dental LasersLightWalker lasers are designed for dental perfectionists and all forward-thinking professionals who wish to upgrade their daily dental experience with new treatment possibilities that only the latest laser technology can offer. Following its launch, Fotona’s LightWalker dental laser system quickly earned widespread industry acclaim and highly respected technology and innovation awards. LightWalker’s patented QSP (quantum square pulse) mode represents an important technological advancement, improving the laser interaction with tissues. This is a step forward in regards to the clinicians' objectives for optimized patient comfort, speed, and clinical results.
- Biolase waterlase iPlus | Hard Tissue Dental LaserBIOLASE Waterlase iPlus - Most Advanced All Tissue Laser Advancing Laser Technology to its Ultimate, The Dual Wavelength Laser Waterlase iPlus is a minimally invasive dental laser with expanded and enhanced capabilities to help you give your patients the best possible experience and give your practice an opportunity for practice growth. Waterlase iPlus includes SureFire™ YSGG Delivery System, the gold standard in ergonomics and clinical precision.
- Teeth Laser FillingSometimes you would even need to be numbed for the procedure. The powerful laser removes the decay to prepare the tooth for the restorative material. Then the dentist will fill the tooth. The two filling materials are amalgam which appear as “silver” fillings or whit composite fillings.
- Laser tooth cavity prepared with Waterlase iplusTwo cases are featured here by Dr Joseph Sarkissian DDS, in Glendale, California, showcasing how tooth cavities can be prepared almost exclusively with the waterlase iplus dental laser by biolase. The turbo handpiece is used, and the bonding technique is also nicely summarized.
- Gingivectomía con LáserRealización de una gingivectomía a través de láser, como tratamiento alternativo a la cirugía plástica de encía o gingivectomía quirúrgica. El proceso de gingivectomía láser no requiere anestesia, es indoloro, no se produce sangrado ni requiere de intervención quirúrgica alguna. La recuperación es immediata y el tiempo de curación es muy inferior al del tratamiento alternativo por cirugía.
- How does the Dental Laser workThe dental laser does not work as other high power industrial lasers work - like those that cut steel plates. An intense laser beam to cut into hard tooth structure would be too dangerous and not well enough controllable. Instead, the dental laser is using the energy in the laser beam to instantly heat up water and convert it into steam. This created minuscule steam explosions that are used to cut into hard or soft tissue.
- Dental Implant Surgery - REPAIR Implants: Waterlase Laser DentistryLearn about how today's top dentists are using dental laser technology to care for their patients' oral health. Providing a safe and gentle alternative to traditional dental tools, find out why those in the industry are recommending Waterlase dentistry.
- CO2 Laser Uses in Dentistry - Mike Shulman, DDS - LightScalpelMike Shulman, DDS, of Atlantic Dental Implant Seminars (ADIS), shares a few cases where he utilizes his LightScalpel CO2 laser. Watch a class-5 composite preparation, troughing prior to impression taking, and 3 different implant exposures.
- Deep Dive: How the Solea All-Tissue Laser Transformed my PracticeJoin Dr. Renee Kurtz to learn about her experience with adding the Solea all-tissue laser to her practice. She will discuss how Solea dramatically improved patient experience, drove word-of-mouth referrals, and resulted in new patient acquisition. Attendees will also learn how the elimination of anesthesia has significantly boosted productivity and efficiency in her practice.
- How Does Laser Surgery Work? Treat Gum Disease - LANAPDr Nemeth explains how the LANAP procedure works and why it is so amazing for treating gum disease. Treating gum disease in Southfield, MI is simpler than ever. LANAP® is minimally invasive and causes very little discomfort compared with other forms of gum surgery. This process is often completed in one appointment, allowing you to return to your regular routine almost immediately.
- Gemini Diode Laser Step-by-Step: Dental Bridge Impression PreparationA dental laser makes preparing for a dental bridge impression clean and easy. Dentists or oral surgeons can eliminate cord packing and hemostatic agents from their procedure by simply using the Gemini diode laser. Watch the video for a demonstration by Dr. Michael Miyasaki, DDS.
- Dental Treatment - Osseous Crown Lengthening with Waterlase Laser DentistryNeed a better way to crown teeth? Crown lenghtening includes recontouring the gum tissue - and often the bone - to expose additional surface for adding the crown to the tooth. This common procedure takes less than an hour to complete, but Waterlase Dentistry makes the experience less painful and more comfortable for dental patients.
- S1 Blue 3 Wavelengths Dental Laser/ PIOON dentistry restorative crown lengtheningI have selected S1 Triple wavelength PIOON Laser, and I'll be using 980nm wavelength for the same procedure. Before we start the procedure, first very important step is to measure the biological width by bone sounding method. We will select 980nm wavelength and 400 micron tip.
- Tratamiento indoloro de caries con Láser dentaClínica Dental Identis es una clínica única y privada en el centro de Valencia, fundada en 1981 por el Dr. Gandía y la Dra. Aguiló. Especialistas en Odontología y Ortodoncia para adultos y para niños, pioneros en tratamientos con Láser y con Microscopio para magnificar el tratamiento y mejorar tanto la precisión como la satisfacción del paciente.
- Cosmetic Dental Laser eliminación de caries C II SIN DOLOR ni TALADRO.Hoy dia con la tecnología mas avanzada del mundo como lo es el Laser Dental podemos eliminar una caries sin el molesto TALADRO en menos de 10 minutos y lo mas importante SIN DOLOR alguno observe la rapidez y precisión con esta tecnología de Punta.
- inLab SW 15 - CEREC Guide 2 Workflow with GALILEOSThis inLab SW 15 video tutorial covers the complete workflow to produce a CEREC Guide 2 surgical guide. First, you will learn how the lab designs the desired restoration. The second part of the video leads through the exact implant planning in the clinic with help of a DVT file. The final sequence explains the production of the surgical guide in the dental lab.
- inLab CAM SW 15 - STL import and workflowThis tutorial on inLab CAM software 15 explains how to import design data from CAD software from another manufacturer in the free STL format into the inLab CAM software. It further explains how the imported design data with restorations from the inLab SW 15 can be processed together in a blank in the inLab MC X5.
- On-Demand Webinar: Harvest TriLor® Screw-retained Full Arch Step-by-step with Frankie AcostaJoin Frankie Acosta of AA Dental Design, Inc for a step-by-step overview of Harvest TriLor®. Benefits of using Harvest TriLor® high performance polymer include durability, resilience, and the natural flex and load parameters, making it the ideal replacement for unforgiving metal and zirconia frameworks.